New Business Consulting
We make managing a new business feel simple.
There are 4 popular questions, people love to ask us…
“Do I really need a legal entity to protect myself from business liability?”
“Why does it matter if my business incorporated?”
“Are there really potential tax benefits when owning a corporation?”
“Do I really need the additional protection of limited liability by owning a corporation or LLC?”
We offer diverse consulting options for the business owners. They include:
Exit Strategy Planning
- How do you want to hand off your business to a family member or sell it to the highest bidder?
- Do you know the steps necessary to sell your business for the maximum profit available?
- How do you want to depart on your terms, quickly, or over the course a period of time?
- What do you want your legacy to be in the company?
We work with business owners to get answers to these questions and build a team of experts to assist with the exit strategy.
Business Start Up
- 1st: Articles of Incorporation
- 2nd: ByLaws for the corporation
- 3rd: Stock Certificate
- 4th: Federal Tax ID Form
- 5th: IRS Sub-chapter Selection form (Optional)